[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3] RSS2 from tt_news

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Tue Aug 25 20:05:09 CEST 2009

I hate to beat a dead horse but I'm finding myself with the same
results.

Constant window:
### Configure tt_news to display the xml template
### Page that contains the News List
#page with tt_news list container
xmlnewsfeed_id = 114
#sysfolder with news articles
xmlnews.pid_list = 3
#page with tt_news single container
xmlnews.singlePid = 115

### RSS Setup
plugin.tt_news  {
    displayXML {
        rss2_tmplFile = EXT:tt_news/res/rss_2.tmpl
        xmlFormat = rss2

        xmlTitle = IMNG
        xmplLink = http://skin.gcnpublishing.com
        xmlDesc = Our RSS News
        xmlLang = en
        xmlIcon = fileadmin/rss_icon.gif

        title_stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
        title_stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars.preserveEntities = 1
        subheader_stdWrap.stripHtml = 1
        subheader_stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
        subheader_stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars.preserveEntities = 1
        subheader_stdWrap.crop = 500| ... | 1
        subheader_stdWrap.ifEmpty.field = bodytext
        xmlLastBuildDate = 1
   }
}

Set up window:
config.tx_realurl_enable = 0

# ------------- RSS News Plugin ------------------------------
### Header
page.headerData.500 = TEXT
page.headerData.500.value = <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss
+xml" title="RSS-Feed" href="http://skin.gcnpublishing.com/index.php?
id={$xmlnewsfeed_id}&type=100" />

# ------------- This enables the xml news feed ---------------------
plugin.tt_news {
    xmlnews = PAGE
    xmlnews {
      typeNum = 100
      20 >
      20 < plugin.tt_news
      20.pid_list >
      20.pid_list = {$xmlnews.pid_list}
      20.singlePid = {$xmlnews.singlePid}
      20.defaultCode = XML
      config {
        disableAllHeaderCode = 1
        additionalHeaders = Content-type:text/xml
        no_cache = 1
        xhtml_cleaning = 0
      }
    }
}

static plugin.alt.xml is included
  News-feed (RSS, RDF, ATOM) (tt_news) is included.

why No articles listed?

thanks,
doug