[TYPO3-english] Frontend & ajax

Florin Daneliuc florin.daneliuc at iquestint.com
Tue Aug 25 14:38:36 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to validate a powermail form field when control loses focus. I want to do this only for one field and I started to do this using eID & ajax. But the problem is that I don't know how to access the typoscript configuration in order to get the information that I need, in my case the address of the web service to validate this field against.

Is there a way to get the configuration (page/template) while making an ajax call from the frontend ?

Thanks,
florin