[TYPO3-english] Switch language for single site in backend

Tomas Havner tomas.havner at kansli.lth.se
Tue Aug 25 13:08:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have a Typo3-installation with a lagre number of websites. The
default-language is swedish and the alternative language is english.
Normally this is no problem. But now one of the sites wants to have english
as default language and english as alternative. When a user makes a page it
should be in english and the translation in swedish.

I have added swedish as a website language and I have put

mod.SHARED {
defaultLanguageFlag = gb.gif
defaultLanguageLabel = English
}

in tsconfig which changes the default language label and language. But when
I make a translation to swedish i get a english flag and in the "Make new
translation of this page-menu " I have english and swedish!

Grateful for all suggestions.

Tomas