[TYPO3-english] tt_news RSS feed empty

nomen nescio nomen.nescio at nomen.nescio
Tue Aug 25 12:27:25 CEST 2009

"David Bruchmann" <typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:mailman.3536.1251195534.21281.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Sorry, take this lines:
>
> xmlnews.headerData.100 = TEXT
> xmlnews.headerData.100.value = <link rel="alternate"
> type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS-Feed"
> href="http://mylink/index.php?id=10&type=100" />

It doesn't work, but that's not the point. If I try to access to
http://mylink/index.php?id=10&type=100 the page keeps loading and no result
is shown. I have a folder with news (and news category) with id 1, a single
page news view with id 5 and a list page news view with id 10. I tried to
create a new folder, let's say it has id 20, put a news in it and substitute
id 20 with id 1 in TS. If I load the page with
http://mylink/index.php?id=randomid&type=100 the RSS feed is shown properly,
if I put id 10, it doesn't work. If I use id 1 (the original news folder) in
TS, there is no way to show the feed. It seems to me  a very strange
behaviour.

C.