[TYPO3-english] Problem with pagebrowse and GPVars

Walter Seeberger walk2moon at gmx.de
Mon Aug 24 23:29:15 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

posted already in the typo3-dev list. Hope you don't mind.

I am using the universal pagebrowse extension from dmitry dulepov.
I can display it correct, so this works fine.

Now I have a problem, because I want to display results of a query. On the first page everything is fine. But when I change to the second page by clicking the pagebrowser, my resultList is empty.

Is there any solution to have my dynamically created GPVars from page 1 also on the other pages? Hope you can help me...

Best Regards
Walter