[TYPO3-english] List of database records does not show the page content

piotr piterpande at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 23 18:26:53 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I am new to the group and almost a complete newbe to the typo3 world.
I have been searching for the remedy in the archives, yet could not find
anything which would bring me closer..

The problem is:
I have dumped the complete site to the t3d file (sourced from typo3
3.7.0) and imported it to typo3 4.2.3.
Result: the complete site structure has been successfully imported (and
after some changes in the root template) I am able to see the proper
menu structure, but that's all.
The problem is, no page contents get displayed.
The contents exist and are editable under "Page" and are also visible
directly in the tt_content table in the database (when running the query
select uid, pid,.. from tt_content where pid=..).
They are also not visible under "List" (of database-records) under "Web"
tag, just showing [ INVALID VALUE "(5)"] in the field of Type in the
Properties (in the source site there is Type "ADVANCED" in that field).

I have repeated the import just to make sure that I did not make any
trivial mistake, (un?)fortunately the result is exactly the same..

Could anyone please put some more light on it? I'd appreciate as I am a
bit like a child in fog now..

Thanks,
Piotr