[TYPO3-english] tinyrte p tag in BE but in FE gone!

Aneta Jaroslava aneta2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:31:36 CEST 2009

Am 20.08.2009, 11:04 Uhr, schrieb Aneta Jaroslava <aneta2000 at hotmail.com>:

> hi all,
>
> I am using TYpo3 4.3.8 and latest tinyrte in default configuration after
> install and emptied cache.
>
> If I enter text in BE it has p tags around, when lokking in FE they are
> gone.
>
> Why is that?
>
> Any suggestions or hints?
>
> Thanks

For all you folks who thought: "What kind of problems does she have ..."
;-)

I found it out after searching and trying ... and sweating ... ;-)

The following has to be in the datastructure:
Very important to keep the parseFunc in there!

Also important to make HSC to 0 so html will be interpreted and *not*
shown as e.g. <h2> in text

<proc type="array">
   <HSC type="integer">0</HSC>
</proc>