[TYPO3-english] extension tscobj not installed as a default?

Lukas Stancik lukas.stancik at robe.cz
Thu Aug 20 21:36:16 CEST 2009

Hi Georg, I understand your point and I know your're right on this.
Actually I expected some of core guys reply this way :D

But it was such a big surprise for me that this extension is in TER
probably all the time I'm dealing with TYPO3 and it is not mentioned in
any manual, tutorial, TS snippet or any other of those great sources of
knowledge I have ever read until today (and I'm subscribed to over 30
newsgroups here only). I found it so surprising that it forced me to
post here, but as I sad, I'm fine with your opinion.

PS: My post will be hopefully indexed by search engines so maybe it will
help some other newbies in future

Lukas