[TYPO3-english] Using parseFunc in FE forms

Ulrik H. Kold uk at oerskov.dk
Thu Aug 20 16:02:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have a (most likely) pretty basic question regarding TS:

Is is possible for me to set a parseFunc on a frontend form input
element? I'm trying to strip all P-tags from the tt_news frontend
extension mht_feedit - at least in the RTE-enabled form fields.

I have found the following line of TS @ ben.vantende.be
(http://ben.vantende.net/t3docs/tt_news/page/27/)

plugin.tt_news {
   general_stdWrap {
       parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.nonWrappedTag >
     }
   }

This line is supposed to strip the P from the tt_news in BE - now I
would like the same in FE, but have not been able to make this work.

I have tried the following to no avail:

plugin.tx_newsfeedit_pi1.mthfeedit.create.parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.nonWrappedTag

Any suggestions?

--

Ulrik H. Kold
Ørskov Web - http://www.oerskovweb.dk