[TYPO3-english] mm_forum - extending user profile with select box

seanbro sean.brokenshire at sydney.msf.org
Thu Aug 20 08:26:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have added several custom fields to the mm_forum user profiles, which
seems easy when working with simple input text fields. However, I need to
add some multiple-choice select boxes, and have their choice pre-selected in
the list once saved.

I have gotten this far:

---------------
input = COA
input {
	20 = TEXT
	20.value = <select id="uid33"
name="tx_mmforum_pi5[tx_mmforum_a_medical_nonmedical]"
}
datasource = a_medical_nonmedical

But I need some way of doing a check of the saved value to do the "<option
selected='selected'>" on the chosen value.

Hope you can help.

Sean.