[TYPO3-english] Typo3 Linux hosting script - need suggestion

Prakash spabhat at chandanweb.com
Wed Aug 19 08:14:24 CEST 2009

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> In addition, hosting systems and methods are so different that I
> cannot imagine a "magic" script making all what needs to be done in
> all cases (just thinking at how my personal productive system looks
> like). You script may be shared as a basis - why not - but do not
> expect it to be reusable by anyone as this.
Hi Bakshi,

I agree the hosting systems and methods could be different, and the
script cannot be used as it is.
However sharing such a script could be extremely useful for many people
in the community.
We usually spend quite some time setting up things for a new clients, I
believe that by referring to your script we can modify it to suit to our
needs.

I am really looking forward to see your script  :-)

--
*Regards,
Prakash A Bhat*

Chandan Web Solutions <http://www.chandanweb.com>