[TYPO3-english] How do I deactivate ext:comments -> requireApproval?

Ulrik H. Kold uk at oerskov.dk
Tue Aug 18 16:10:11 CEST 2009

Hi Søren,

what your suggesting is exactly what I did...

My Constants:

plugin.tx_comments_pi1.requireApproval = 0

AND/OR

My TS Setup:

plugin.tx_comments_pi1.spamProtect.requireApproval = 0
plugin.tx_comments_pi1.spamProtect.checkTypicalSpam = 0

I have NO idea, why this is not working for me. Could there be any
conflicts I want to look out for?

/U