[TYPO3-english] Could somebody explain sysext:felogin redirectMode = referer?

Ulrik H. Kold uk at oerskov.dk
Mon Aug 17 11:39:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have a hard time trying to figure out what the redirectMode = referer
does and how to configure it?

I have a site with a page with an felogin plugin. However I have both a
mobile and a "regular" website branch in the pagetree.

Based on whether the user enters my site via mobile.example.org or
www.example.org I would like to redirect to the most fitting frontpage...

Could somebody provide a link to better docs than what is supplied with
the ext? Or just explain how the redirectMode(s) work?

Is what I'm trying to describe even possible like this?
--

Ulrik H. Kold
Ørskov Web - http://www.oerskovweb.dk