[TYPO3-english] level media slide

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 08:18:00 CEST 2009

Hi there,

On 16-Aug-09, at 11:09 PM, Aneta Jaroslava wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am using this for getting the file resource of one page.
> So I can have different bg images in diferent pages.
>
> The problem is, that the following TS gives me back,  the complete
> image
> tag.
>
> lib.emotional = IMAGE
> lib.emotional {
>   listNum = 0
>   file {
>     maxH   = {$MAXHEIGHT}
>     maxW   = {$MAXWIDTH}
>     import = uploads/media/
>     import {
>       data = levelmedia: -1, slide
>       listNum = 0
>     }
>   }
> }
>
> But I am using TV and I map this to an attribute style="".
> So it is necessary for me, that I only get back the complete image
> name
> with "uploads/media" prepended.
>
> I tried to use TEXT instead of image, bu that does not work.

Print out the TSref and read a bit every night before bed :)

I'm only kidding. Speaking seriously, you can use the IMG_RESOURCE
cObject--it just returns the path to the image. It looks like, in this
case, you can just replace IMAGE in the code above with IMG_RESOURCE.
Incidentally, the "listNum" that's on the IMAGE cObject itself in the
code above is nonsensical. If you check the relevant page in the
TSref, you'll see that the IMAGE cObject has no such property.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/