[TYPO3-english] air_filemanager - uploads

Simon Child simon at srchild.com
Sun Aug 16 20:42:13 CEST 2009

I installed air_filemanager 0.7.x last year. At that time I didn't want to
enable uploads, only browsing and downloads, and so didn't enable / did
disable uploading.

Now I want to enable uploading and can't find out how I disabled it!

I've removed 0.7.x and installed the latest 0.8.16. I've removed all
configuration and started again in a fresh page tree. But still the upload
form does not appear.

What do I have to do to enable file uploading?

In case it is relevant, I am using air_filemanager with air_fe_filerights
and naw_securedl

Thanks

Simon Child