[TYPO3-english] Re : No action possible for user with only DraftWorkspace available?

joel zimmerli baden32 at yahoo.fr
Sun Aug 16 08:19:24 CEST 2009

Hi Sandy,
Thanks for your reply.
Actually, in the BE as "admin", I checked the "Draft Worspace" checkbox for that user. No db/File mount.
Do I need to specify/define something else?
Regards,
Bad

De : "Siedlaczek, Sandy" <siedlaczek at kemper.de>
À : TYPO3 English <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>
Envoyé le : Dimanche, 16 Août 2009, 1h50mn 32s
Objet : Re: [TYPO3-english] No action possible for user with only DraftWorkspace available?

Hi Joel,

have you set the access rights for this user/workspace? You have to set these rights with the web, access tool.

Greets Sandy