[TYPO3-english] Any extension to check updated extension ?

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 13 10:50:53 CEST 2009

Since 4.1 or 4.2 this is a standard feature in the extension manager, check the
last (or one of the last options) in the selectbox.

For older TYPO3 versions you can install ter_update_check.

You have to start the update check manually though, it doesn't send you
notifications automatically.
If that is what you want, the separate extension also included a cli-mode script
with which you could run a cronjob that sends you an email about available updates.

Loek