[TYPO3-english] Typo 3 (4.1.2) and Firefox 3.0.10::RTE does not display content

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at muenchen.de
Tue Aug 11 13:04:33 CEST 2009

Hi Bas, list
I used the install tool to perform an upgrade to typo3 4.2.8 and no
errors appeared. I can log in again, click on the page tree - nice.
However, when I click on a content element (in order to edit the
text/article inside), no RTE appears, instead the following error
message is written:

"
*Warning*:
t3lib_div::require_once(/www/vhosts/www.muenchenfuerklimaschutz.de/htdocs/cms/typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/extensions/DefaultInline/class.tx_rtehtmlarea_defaultinline.php)
[function.t3lib-div-require-once
<http://www.muenchenfuerklimaschutz.de/cms/typo3/function.t3lib-div-require-once>]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
*/usr/local/typo3/428/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php* on line *4694*

*Fatal error*: t3lib_div::require_once() [function.require
<http://www.muenchenfuerklimaschutz.de/cms/typo3/function.require>]:
Failed opening required
'/www/vhosts/www.muenchenfuerklimaschutz.de/htdocs/cms/typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/extensions/DefaultInline/class.tx_rtehtmlarea_defaultinline.php'
(include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/local/php/525/lib/php:/www/vhosts/www.muenchenfuerklimaschutz.de/htdocs/cms/typo3conf/ext/cal/res/PEAR/')
in */usr/local/typo3/428/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php* on line *4694"

*Removing the htmlareaRTE, I would be able to edit again - however,
without all its functions for formatting, I gave up. I am using firefox
3.0.11 - any ideas how to solve the _new issue_?

Best regards,
Wolfgang

---8<---

uw11.rgu at muenchen.de