[TYPO3-english] Problem with rounded_corners and mdrs_alternativepopupimage

Gerhard Mehsel sparking at gmx.net
Tue Aug 11 10:03:49 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have following situation:
TYPO3 4.1.10
for a domain, domain1.de, the extension mdrs_alternativepopupimage is
installed and activated.

Now I have a second domain, domain2.de, which uses the extension
rounded_corners.

The problem is, that if rounded_corners is installed the
mdrs_alternativepopupimage extension does not longer pop-up an alternate
image.

What can I do? Can I completely remove the rounded_corners extension
from domain1.de via TS or something like that?

Thank you and have a nice time,
Gerd