[TYPO3-english] Typo 3 (4.1.2) and Firefox 3.0.10::RTE does not display content

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Aug 10 16:50:41 CEST 2009

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 16:40:02 +0200, Wolfgang Qual
<Wolfgang.Qual at muenchen.de> wrote:
> I am using a quite old version of Typo3 (4.1.2). I have installed the
> mn_ff3_be_bugfix extension, but that did not solve _that_ problem.
> I have tested an older Firefox version  (2.x) - here, RTE worked
> properly. Unfortunately, FF2.x is not available any more on my computer
> at work.

Before asking any questions please always update to the latest version.

Furthermore, your TYPO3 version contains some heavy security holes [1].

Please update immediately and try if your FF problem is fixed there!

Regards
Steffen

[1] http://typo3.org/teams/security/security-bulletins/