[TYPO3-english] Include script in backend head

* k-do * kdokdo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 23:16:54 CEST 2009

For beginners Typo3 is a pain in the ass. And it's not so complicated to
use. But when you try to do something you have to search through the manuals
and the most of the time you don't get the info or it's explained like you
were an expert (and normally it's outdated documentation and things don't go
like that anymore).

I have the sensation that Typo3 is like that kind of teachers that fail a
lot of students just to feel important and demonstrate that his subject is
difficult.