[TYPO3-english] staticUpload: SCP

Jan Jochum Okkema janjochum at okkema.net
Sat Aug 8 11:29:47 CEST 2009

Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> On 07.08.09 10:30, Jan Jochum Okkema wrote:
>
>> I hope anyone can help me install them correctly.
>
> we wrote those extensions some years ago for another typo3 version.
> i am not sure if there are issues with xclasses in that extensions.
>
> does the service appear in the dkd_tools module?
> if not then it is a problem in the module. can you look for more debug
> info?

The service appears in the dkd_tools module, only with a fatal error
image, telling it's not available. And "If a service is not available,
it might be the case that the program is not installed or can't be
executed." which, I think, isn't true.

I'm quite new, how do I get further debug info?
I was looking in the .php files, but I think it can be done better.

> as allways more information about the oecosystem on your server, setup
> etc would help to troubleshoot.

I'm sorry, I should have given more information. I'm using TYPO3 Ver.
4.1.2 on a Ubuntu server, with PHP 5.2.4 on Apache 2.2.8.

Jan Jochum