[TYPO3-english] Getting in contact with security at typo3.org

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Aug 7 23:42:49 CEST 2009

On Aug 7, 2009, at 4:00 PM, Marcus Krause wrote:

> Ries van Twisk schrieb am 08/07/2009 09:56 PM Uhr:
>> Dear Security,
>>
>> I found a possible SQL injection issue in one of the extensions.
>> However every time when I send you a mail I get : The message's
>> content
>> type was not explicitly allowed
>>
>> What is the proper way to get in contact with you guys?
>
> Has been resolved. We got your mail.
>
> In case of ongoing problems, you could use one of the private team
> member mail addresses. They are also listed in the TYPO3 Security Team
> section on typo3.org (-> members).
>

> Marcus.

Hey Marcus,

thank you for the response.

However I did get : The message's content type was not explicitly
allowed

This made me think that the message was not delivered and so the
security team
didn't see the message in the first place, hence my question on here
on tyò3-english.

I didn't use the mail addresses on the team page because you never
know if it's up-to-date or not.

Ries