[TYPO3-english] News reader client for this newsgroup

Anders Tillebeck at at opengate.dk
Fri Aug 7 11:26:18 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov skrev:
> Hi!
>
> Anders Tillebeck wrote:
>> How do you read this newsgroup? If there is a client for reading this
>> newsgroup will it notify you when there are answers to your threads or
>> threads you participate in?
>
> Use smart folders in Thunderbird.

Hi Dmitry

Thanks. Never knew about Smart Folders. They are smart indeed! I just
set up a few.

But when it comes to a search then I could only choose between "From"
and "Title" in the search criteria. So I may be missing a point here
since I cannot set it up for replies or even better: Threads that I
participace in.

Do you have a workaround when using Tunderbird? I use 2.0.0.22 for WinXP

(issue is still that I would like to be notified when someone writes in
a thread I started or a thread I participate in)

BR. Anders