[TYPO3-english] A Better Tag Cloud - Search Results Page

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Aug 7 10:08:05 CEST 2009

Hi Gianluca,

> im using the plugin for the results page, but i want to show the
> headline and the first couple of lines of the page content as the
> result (not the page title). is there any way i can achieve this?

Hmm, I never tried this. However maybe it can work the sectionIndex
property of the menus. See:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsref/4.2.1/view/1/10/#id4557194

Otherwise I would go for a TEXT object and use split on the page list,
something like

plugin.tx_vgetagcloud_pi2.results = TEXT
plugin.tx_vgetagcloud_pi2.results {
	field = tag_pages
	split {
		token = ,
		cObjNum = 1
		1 = CONTENT
		1 {
			select {
				pidInList.current = 1
			}
			table = tt_content
		}
	}
}

Totally untested and not complete ;-)

Pay attention to one thing anyway: this will work properly only if you
use the classic page module. If you use TV, the relations between pages
and tt_contents may not be entirely correct as it is really stored in
the TV flexform. Of course each tt_content has a pid which relates it to
the proper page, but the column position or the ordering may not be
correct (it may, if things are done cleanly).

--

Francois Suter