[TYPO3-english] Direct mail and statistics on TYPO3 4.2.x

Michael Tamburini barcarogf+typo3 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 08:50:09 CEST 2009

Hello, I have set up direct mail on a TYPO3 4.2.x site. Everything works
great except statistics: I'm not able to access statistics for sent
newsletters. In earlier TYPO3 versions I used to go in Mailer Engine
Status and click on sent newsletters to access statistics but in this
version the newsletters are not linked and if I go to Statistics section
of the plugin there's nothing to do and nothing to see.

Any hint?

Thanks,
Michael.