[TYPO3-english] Include script in backend head

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 6 21:39:49 CEST 2009

Peter Klein wrote:
> The manuals haven't been updated in several years. (I guess it's more
> profitable to write books), so you'l have to dig into the core source if you
> really want to understand TYPO3.

I don't think it's a matter of books being profitable. If there is only
electronic documentation available people start asking "isn't there a
good book?", if there are mailing lists and newsgroup people start
asking about a forum, ...

There are loads of places where anyone can help out: reporting issues,
testing issues, programming, testing patches, writing documentation,
helping people on mailing lists, etc.

So, if you feel that the documentation isn't up-to-date anymore you are
welcome to make a new version of that document, or write documentation
on something that hasn't been covered yet!

Regards,

--
Jigal van Hemert.