[TYPO3-english] News reader client for this newsgroup

Anders Tillebeck at at opengate.dk
Thu Aug 6 11:50:20 CEST 2009

Hi

How do you read this newsgroup? If there is a client for reading this
newsgroup will it notify you when there are answers to your threads or
threads you participate in?

I use Thunderebird to read news and that is not very smart in the long
run. I get no notification when my threads are answered or if there are
new posts in a thread that I am participation in.

So I really would like to move on from Thunderbird to a better news
reader client of some sort.

BR. Anders