[TYPO3-english] plugin wrap

bernd wilke x00nsji02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:05:22 CEST 2009

Am Wed, 05 Aug 2009 16:51:44 +0200 schrieb Pero Matic:

> That's not a problem. I'll make it softcoded (remove it from code) but i
> can't find a damn thing in a code. Are you sure it should be in the
> plugin code and not in some Typo3 class? Digging into list archive a
> found similar problem solution for tt_news
> (http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2005-
May/006244.html)
> but it doesn't work here :-(

this last statement in main(), created with kickstarter, will wrap the
standard:

return $this->pi_wrapInBaseClass($content);

if you want to make it configurable you have to use something like:

if ($conf['wrap']) {
	$content = $this->cObj->wrap($content,$conf['wrap']);
}
return $content;

bernd