[TYPO3-english] plugin wrap

Rudy Gnodde (WIND Internet) rgn at windinternet.nl
Wed Aug 5 16:56:35 CEST 2009

Hello Pero,

It is added by $this->pi_wrapInBaseClass probably in the main function
of the extension. I don't know the plugin, but there's probably
something like "return $this->pi_wrapInBaseClass($content);" at the end
of the main function. If you alter that to "return $content;" the div
will not be added.

Regards,

Rudy