[TYPO3-english] Include script in backend head

Peter Klein pmk at io.dk
Wed Aug 5 13:20:08 CEST 2009

You could add your JS to "$doc->JScode", as described here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_backend/0.0.1/view/2/3/#id3973404

As for the "insertStylesAndJS" and lack of documentation, then this is
(unfortunatly) a common TYPO3 problem.
The manuals haven't been updated in several years. (I guess it's more
profitable to write books), so you'l have to dig into the core source if you
really want to understand TYPO3.

Dat2Cal:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/date2cal/7.2.0/view/

--