[TYPO3-english] Backend programming

Stano Paška stano.paska at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 06:15:54 CEST 2009

Hi.

Kickstarter generates something like this (in ext_tables.php):

$tempColumns = Array (
	"tx_kiosnewsevent_isevent" => Array (
		"exclude" => 1,
		"label" => "LLL:EXT:kios_newsevent/locallang_db.xml:tt_news.tx_kiosnewsevent_isevent",
		"config" => Array (
			"type" => "check",
		)
	),
);
t3lib_div::loadTCA("tt_news");
t3lib_extMgm::addTCAcolumns("tt_news",$tempColumns,1);

You can add your columns to BE edit record form

t3lib_extMgm::addToAllTCAtypes("tt_news",",--div--;Event
Info,tx_kiosnewsevent_isevent");

where Event Info after --div-- is name of the new tab (in your case
"More Statistics).

Stano.