[TYPO3-english] cooluri 2 question

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Aug 4 21:30:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

> For the 404 page ; it is working well but with page-id  like
> <behavior type="redirect">http://www.example.com/?id=79</behavior>
> Note: my 404 page is not-in-menu page

that's because this page doesn't have its record in the link cache. You
can add it manually or make it visible in menu, let CoolUri generate
link to this page and then hide it again.

> For the second one i.e. page-segment, I think I can't clarify it properly. "exclude ...." simply exclude the pages. But I need pagepath modification like  mydomain.com/topmenu/hello.html should be  mydomain.com/hello.html (just suppressing the topmenu from url ).

And that's exactly what this checkbox does. You need to update links, of
course (Force update of all links).

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech