[TYPO3-english] Typo3 Linux hosting script - need suggestion

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Tue Aug 4 14:37:18 CEST 2009

Dan Osipov wrote:
> I've described [1] how pureftpd can be used with TYPO3 to give BE users
> access to the filing system. I think you're looking for something like
> that, correct?

Thanks for your attention but my requirement is at system level.  My
script can create  a ftp user on the  fly  and assign the  typo3 space
under htdocs to be accessed by this newly created ftp user. I use vsftp
and I have designed the code to do this. but I don't know how to exploit
pureftp within shell-programming.  This script is for linux sysadmin;
this is like a "single command" typo3 hosting tool.  I might skip the
ftp creation totally as quick-explorer extension is there.

Thanks