[TYPO3-english] cli_dispatch.phpsh crawler - localconf.php is not found

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Tue Aug 4 12:11:23 CEST 2009

Jacob Rasmussen skrev:

>> It runs but I get this error:
>>
>> The supplied 'cliKey' was not valid. Please use one of the available
>> from this list:
>>
>> Array
>> (
>>      [0] => lowlevel_refindex
>>      [1] => lowlevel_cleaner
>> )
>>
>> /BB
>
> As the list shows, the crawler extension is not available on your system.
> I'm guessing that you haven't activated the crawler extension in the
> extension manager.
>
> The list is a helping hand when you're in doubt which cliKeys can be
> used with the dispatcher script.
>
> Rgds
> - Jacob
Hi

The crawler ext. is in fact installed and I can run it manually from
within the backend.

To try and make it work I took this line:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['GLOBAL']['cliKeys']['crawler'] =
array('EXT:crawler/cli/crawler_cli.php','_CLI_lowlevel');

from ext_localconf.php

and I can run the cli script, but in the info->site_crawler->cli_status
it looks like nothing has happened.

I have encounterd this error before removing the line in the
cli_dispatch.phpsh file:

Warning: include(): Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.:')
in
/var/www/vhosts/mysite.dk/httpdocs/typo3_src-4.2.5/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh
on line 94

Don't know what the error means or if commenting line 94 out has
anything to do with the crawler not running, but I just want to post
everything I have dealt with :)

/BB