[TYPO3-english] localizing a content element in a folder?

[ CAnet ] Alessandro Canè canet at canet.it
Tue Aug 4 10:20:38 CEST 2009

hi Everybody,

when localizing a website using the "one tree fits all languages"
paradigm, is it possible to create the translation for a content
element that's loaded as a typoscript object path (with TemplaVoilà)?

Of course, if the content was on a page I could use the "create a copy for
translation" feature, but how to do this if my content is just existing into
a folder?
Do I need to map two separate content elements, one for each language?

thanks a lot in advance