[TYPO3-english] alpha background GIFBUILDER TYPO3 problem

Francisco Cifuentes francisco.cifuentes.silva at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 19:19:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've tried with the two solutions (Thanks Tomas and Lukas!), but the problem
still persist. Really the second solution doesn't conform because I need a
opacity of 50% and not a totally transparent background. Any idea?
I will be trying, and if I find the solution, I will share it,

Regards,
Francisco.

Francisco A. Cifuentes Silva
Ingeniero de Proyectos