[TYPO3-english] cooluri goes backto homepage

joydeep at infoservices.in joydeep at infoservices.in
Mon Aug 3 17:38:45 CEST 2009

Quoting Jan Bednarik <info at bednarik.org>:

> Hi,
>
> does the particular page's template have the checkbox Root-something
> checked? If so, CoolUri thinks it's the root of the web. This could be
> the problem.
>
> --
> Jan Bednarik

Yes, you are right. That page is rootlevel page and it contains
powermail. powermail has some problem ( java-script) with some other
extension (like motools etc, recalling from memory) ; hence that page
has been made rootlevel to avoid those conflict. If I un-check
rootlevel from template powermail stops working :-(