[TYPO3-english] cooluri goes backto homepage

joydeep at infoservices.in joydeep at infoservices.in
Sun Aug 2 14:25:09 CEST 2009

Hello,

As it says, cooluri is an instant solution of realurl, and it is. It
is working out of the box for me. Really a nice extension. But I have
a strange problem with a particular page. This particular page has its
own template and cooluri always point this very page to the home page
( base url). Tested with and without the cooluri related TS in the
template of that page; result same. I have experiment with that page a
no. of times, deleted the links from cooluri management, re-instal the
extension a no. of times; but noting was successful. That very page (
with own template ) always goes to the home page. After disabling the
cooluri it goes where it should. Could any one faced the same ? any
clue to fix it ?

Thanks