[TYPO3-english] advanced typoscript wrapping needed

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Wed Apr 29 14:22:22 CEST 2009

Tyler Kraft wrote:
>> But this latest thread started as a way to get the unbalanced wraps out
>> I'm using now.
>

> I'm slightly confused by what you mean here - what is unbalanced?

It is a term Bern Wilke used. He said:

"Looking at your TS i found a lot of unbalanced wrappings.
Normaly you can nest elements so the wrapping is done in a propper way
having opening and closing tag in the same wrap .
I think it can all be done with correct wrapping instead of having tags
in typoscript-HTML-elements or unbalanced wraps.
Inserting half tags in TEXT could be a bad idea, as it may be wrapped
with other tags like '<p>', which will break nesting / syntax."

--
webmaster Global Healing Circle
www.globalhealingcircle.net