[TYPO3-english] mnoGoSearch and directory index

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Wed Apr 29 12:04:41 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Since a while I'm testing with mnoGoSearch and TYPO3 and it is rather
good. I experience one problem that I can't figure out. I'd like to
index my DAM files as well, so I allow Apache to show directory indexes.
Now, in the results of mnoGoSearch also these entries pop up:
- fileadmin/dam/?C=M;O=D
- fileadmin/dam/?C=S;O=D
- and so on.

I'd like to exclude all these sorted indexes from being indexed. And
preferable exclude these directory indexes as a whole. How can I make
that happen? I've looked into regular expressions, but these don't make
it happen (at least the way I use them).

Thanks!

Rik