[TYPO3-english] advanced typoscript wrapping needed

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Wed Apr 29 09:19:16 CEST 2009

Hello,

Tyler Kraft wrote:
> Of course it says TEXT  - wrap doesn't have any means to do what your
> trying.

I figured that out.

> I think what Christopher was saying was use a COA object in
> total instead of wraps
>
> temp.MainContent < styles.content.get
> temp.MainContent.renderObj.stdWrap.preObject = COA{
>     10 = HTML
>     10.value = <div class="public">
>     10.if{...}
>
>     20 = HTML
>     20.value = <div class="private">
>     20.if{...}
>
>     30 = HTML
>     30.value = <div class="ctonly">
>     30.if{...}
> }
> temp.MainContent.renderObj.stdWrap.postObject = HTML
> temp.MainContent.renderObj.stdWrap.postObject.value = </div>
>
> This is untested but the idea should obviously wrap each the items
> brought in using get.styles.content.

Hmm. Yes, that's what I meant with
"The only way I know is using separate preCObject and postCObject
properties, but then we're sort of back to unbalanced wraps."

But this latest thread started as a way to get the unbalanced wraps out
I'm using now.
See my solution near the end of the thread:
[TYPO3-english] Making access status visible in the Frontend

I'm not sure this method really improves anything in that respect. I
might mame things a bit tidier though. At least the amount of stdWraps
in a row will be reduced.

Walrick

--
webmaster Global Healing Circle