[TYPO3-english] Indexed search results at multi-language sites

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Tue Apr 28 22:23:50 CEST 2009

Hi, list.

I can't understand, how can I make indexed search to show results only
at desired language. F.e., when I search for "world" in German version
of web-site, I want to see only German pages at search results. Same, if
I search "world" in English version of web, I want to see list of
English pages. But now results for both versions are similar.

I tried to set config.sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated, but no
influence on indexed search. Same with config.sys_language_mode = strict.

Does anyone has an idea about it?

Thank you in advance.