[TYPO3-english] T3CON09 Call for papers now open!

Patrick Broens patrick at netcreators.com
Tue Apr 28 17:22:49 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Søren Schaffstein wrote:
>> Call for papers for this years TYPO3 conference is now open:
>> http://t3con09-frankfurt.typo3.org/callforpapers.html
>
> It appears that this site known only three countries in the world: Germany, Austria, Switzerland. It is impossible to register from another country: the country selector box does not let people from other countries to register...

First I thought this was not the real T3CON, announcement partly in
German, User- and speaker registration only for these three countries
and a very early date. I had to blink a few times to actually see this
is the T3CON09.

A pitty I can't be there. I'm in the US at that time.

There are some more errors, like the link to the speakers registration
at 'How to submit a paper'. The link
http://t3con09-frankfurt.typo3.org/speakers-registration.html
generates the tree root connection error!

Also the page 'Paper submission' generates errors. It's obvious Smarty
is used by an extension on this page.

Can somebody please have a look at it asap. Such a small website and
still errors. Did somebody check this site before it went live?

Cheers

Patrick