[TYPO3-english] Why there is not an " official " online Forum for TYPO3 ?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Apr 28 16:29:35 CEST 2009

Hi Ahmed,

> If you have to make a new forum , I hope it will be a full-featured
> forum :)

What do you want? First you say that there are lots of people who are
not familiar with mailing lists. I agree with this.

However, does this mean they need a full-featured forum? (That would
include features like private posts, remember which messages are new for
a user, etc.)

In my opinion, the only thing that is missing is the possibility to post
  via http://support.typo3.org/. Everything else is bonus, IMHO.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out