[TYPO3-english] Caching and random or variable content

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Tue Apr 28 09:07:40 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> What do you mean? :)

Good morning!
Hehe, already thought it might be somewhat unclear. Try to explain below:

- RealURL changes ?id=X to domain.tld/page/subpage.html
- RealURL changes domain.tld/newsarticle.html?tx_ttnews[id]=1&chash=XXX
to site.com/newsarticle/article-title.html (from top of my head)

Here RealURL takes the chash out of the url and stores it in the
database. Now, when I add a content element that displays information
per user session (say a shopping basket) I assume the chash comes back.
I don't want that. Is there a way to prevent this? If it happens of course.

Rik