[TYPO3-english] TMENU and overrideID

Markus Deckmann Markus.Deckmann79 at web.de
Mon Apr 27 22:35:27 CEST 2009

Hi Christopher,

> Before you go patching the core (which might be nice...) why not
> explain what you're trying to do? Chances are quite good that there's
> another way to do it that you haven't considered.

Its simple. On a submenu I want override the original ID with the activ
page ID, but overrideID did not accept TEXT as value for this parameter.

The usecase for this:

| Content Site 1                                                  |
| Submenu with menu of subsites from Site 1                       |
| Content Site 1.x, depends on selection in submenu               |

User can visit this page and should see allways the content from this
site in block "Content Site 1" and have the possibility to use the
submenu of the site. The submenu should link allways on the same site,
depends on real_uid the content from specified site 1.x should be
visible in third block "Content Site 1.x".

Contentslide did not work for me because I need the integration of the
content on one single page.

Thanks for hints in this case...

Bye Markus