[TYPO3-english] Why there is not an " official " online Forum for TYPO3 ?

Ahmed Moosavi r.mesbah at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 22:14:06 CEST 2009

Hello Andreas,
Thank you very much for this details , I've been know the WEC site and
it's good tutorials and packages in this 4~5 years I know the T3 , But
some of your links are new for me. And a problem is also there that
still there is not a clear highway to arrive the destination in the
TYPO3 site for a newbie. The WEC is not an official site and at least
there is not a clear link to a new user to find the way , and finding it
needs further research.

Best of luck