[TYPO3-english] Fesuer_register - registration with confirmation e-mail works not for some users

Ecsedi Adrienn ecsedi.adrienn at eflow.hu
Mon Apr 27 13:41:10 CEST 2009

Hi Loek!

The square brackets are fine, there were no problem with them, and no link
breaks happend to me (nor the users). The real problem is in the mail
clients, where they render the link wrongly.

With these < > the links in the system seem like this:
<http://www.my_domain.hu/hu/regisztracio.html?tx_srfeuserregister_pi1%5BregHash%5D=4da8c9feeb08a3d285e1>;
And this "<" is not in the link, however, this ">" is in the link, and
that is why when they clicked on the text, the got the empty registration
form back.

And this happens because the mail clients doesn't know how to use these "<
>" correctly, as far as I can see this.

The website url is also in the mail, and that has the same problem too:
This is what the mail system does with the link:
<www.mydomain.com>; (This is in the mail code: <www.mydomain.com>)

So that is why I removed these <> from the templates. The good thing is
every people (around 50) could registrate smoothly on the site. :)

Lots of thanks for everybodys answers.

Adrienn