[TYPO3-english] Generating a useful Google Sitemap with dd_googlesitemap and multiple domains

undkonsorten alboth at undkonsorten.com
Mon Apr 27 13:29:51 CEST 2009

Hallo Folks,

I have a similar problem with a multiple page tree + dd_googlesitemap:

I have 2 root pages: one for DE [id=238], one for EN [id=136]
(that's how i got the site from the client)

That's the structure:

id=0	+ GLOBAL
id=238	  + Root_DE (with content + a root template]
	    + Page 1_DE
	    + Page 2_DE ...
id=136	  + Root_EN (with content + a root template]
	    + Page 1_EN
	    + Page 2_EN

The problem is, that there's no way to show both (2) page trees in the
sitemap.

The sitemap results are the following with the TypoScript ...

 >> tx_ddgooglesitemap.forceStartPid = 0 [Global]
    > only Root_DE-Pages in the sitemap (why only DE??)

 >> tx_ddgooglesitemap.forceStartPid = 136,238 [DE_root, EN_root]
	only Root_EN-Pages (and no DE!)

Is the any way to show both -- DE and EN pages? It looks like, the
extension uses only the first root page found, but not the second one.
I can force to have the Root_EN tree, but therefore I loose the DE
(german) one.

Any nice idea how to show both page trees in the sitemap?

Cheers and 10000 thanX
// tom